Gift Card Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I buy a gift card at my local 54th Street?
Yes, 54th Street physical gift cards can be purchased at any location in the United States. Most locations do not open until 11 am so we do recommend calling before you visit.
2. Can gift cards be used at any 54th Street?
Yes, our gift cards can be redeemed at any location in the United States regardless of where it was purchased.
3. Explain your Internet shipping charges.
Orders over $250.00 must be shipped via Fed Ex 2 day air $8.50. Orders under $250.00 may be shipped via standard Mail $1.95 or via Fed Ex 2 day air $8.50. Orders shipped via standard mail are not a secure method of shipping and do not have a tracking device. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen cards.
4. Will I have to pay additional shipping charges for each card purchased?
No, you can purchase up to 50 cards of various values with no additional shipping cost as long as they are being shipped to the same address.
5. How long will it take to get my gift card?
Gift card orders for physical cards that are received from our website will process & ship the following business day if they are ordered before 2 pm CST. Electronic gift cards can be processed and printed immediately for use on the same day.
5. Will my local 54th Street mail me a gift card?
You may purchase a gift card at your local 54th Street but they will not mail gift cards. If you require home or business delivery, you will need to order the gift card through our website.
6. Can I buy a gift card and print it on my own computer or e-mail it to the recipient?
Yes, you are able to purchase an eGift card via our website. Simply fill out the information requested and send to any email address. You can choose from many gift card designs and even post a notification to Facebook.
7. Can I buy a gift card to use today?
Gift cards may be purchased at any 54th Street location for any amount. If you have time for your gift card to be mailed to you, please use our secure online ordering system. Electronic gift cards may be purchased directly from our website. Simply fill out the information requested and send to any email address. You can choose from many gift card designs and even post a notification to Facebook.
8. Where is the 54th Street closest to my gift recipient?
By visiting the Restaurant Locator on our website, you can get our business hours, addresses, and driving instructions to any 54th Street in the nation.
9. Can I order gift cards if I have an APO address as my billing address?
Yes, gift cards can be ordered with an APO address for delivery in the continental United States.
10. What if I lose my gift card?
54th Street gift cards are just like cash. If your gift card has been registered on our website, we will replace the card and the value of the card, at the time it was reported missing/stolen. Missing or stolen gift cards should be reported to our corporate office as soon as possible. You may call (816) 455-9008. If your card is not registered, we will be unable to replace the lost value.
11. Do Gift Cards ever expire or decline in value?
54th Street gift cards never expire and they do not decrease in value.